We encourage collective, enjoyable work days & thoughtful observation rather than thoughtless labour
- Help days are Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am – 4pm with great lunches provided! Come & meet our great team of local people.
- We have occasional week-end “help and camp overs”.
- We welcome longer term helpers (wwoofers) who we accomodate in our home in Bath.
Thanks to the help of many volunteers, the land is becoming a thriving, beautiful and biodiverse space capable of producing many land based products and experiences. We welcome people who want to contribute to the land, to work, rest and play here, to share skills, learn and enjoy the beauty of the land and its stunning views.
Together we grow chemical free; flowers, vegetables and fruit, and are working on making land grown products, including juices, wreathes, green wood and willow objects. We are developing product lines, pickles, jams, pesto, medicinal mushrooms, comfrey tea etc. We sell locally and ethically, delivering by bicycle powered electric vehicles.
We have planted trees and native hedges, cleared a lot of mess, and now have a flock of rare breed sheep who look after our pasture as we look after them.
We have neighbours in this valley where sound travels very well, so being aware of this, being courteous especially when arriving and leaving the land is appreciated.
We are proud to work with –
- WWOOF.org.uk (world wide opportunities on organic farms)
- Crops not shops (website under construction)
We are grateful to many friends who go out of their way to help us with their effort, kindness and vision to enrich the land.